Seed Barnet: Positive Parenting Teenagers Programme
FREE Course for parents wanting to explore specific concerns in family life and be equipped with the tools to deal with them. This course is a unique chance to meet like-minded parents trying to do their best to support and encourage their teenagers, whilst steering them from harmful and damaging behaviours.
The programme is a mix of group, phone and 1-2-1 sessions.
Triple P is a parenting programme, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about making Triple P work for you.
- Raise happy, confident teenagers
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
The 1-2-1 sessions are led by a family mediator and counsellor who can assist parents with specific concerns with their teenagers or family life.
To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8445 5535.
To book onto the next course, please complete the online form.
Our next course starts on: 10.30am Thursday 21st September 2017